CANCELLATION FOR 2022 CHARTERS AFFECTED BY COVID
In case customers can not reach Greece due to official travel restrictions or closed borders (trips affected by COVID 19),
1. We will issue a credit note (non-refundable) valid for the 2022 or 2023 season or
2. The customer has the right to postpone the charter to a different period of 2022
The deadline for rescheduling the charter is 21 days before boarding. The above policy only applies to cancellations related to Covid-19, as follows:
• Travel ban / closed borders of Greece or country of customers.
The following cases are not considered Covid-19 restrictions and we will apply our own normal cancellation policy:
• The reluctance of customers to take the mandatory Covid-19 test to enter the country.
• General uncertainty of customers regarding travel.
CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID DIAGNOSIS 19
In case of cancellation due to COVID 19 diagnosis before boarding, Refunds are not accepted. Our general cancellation policy will apply in this case.
In case the Greek government legislates a new legislative act for travels affected by COVID 19, we will have to follow the official decisions of the government.